|Application:||Industrial, Medical||Model Number:||GR1,GR2,GR3,GR4|
|Name:||Titanium Foil||Certificates:||ISO 9001:2008|
TA1 pure titanium foil for sound film, high-purity titanium alloy foil strip, ultra-thin titanium alloy steel strip, pure titanium strip 0.03
Properties of titanium alloys: Titanium is a new type of metal. The properties of titanium are related to the content of impurities such as carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, and oxygen. The purest titanium iodide has an impurity content of no more than 0.1%, but its strength is low and 99.5%. The properties of industrial pure titanium are: density ρ=4.5g/cm3, melting point is 172 silicon-titanium alloy wear-resistant floor 5℃, thermal conductivity λ=15.24W/(m.K), tensile strength σb=539MPa, elongation δ =25%, area shrinkage ψ=25%, elastic modulus E=1.078×105MPa, hardness HB195.
(1) Good thermal strength The operating temperature is several hundred degrees higher than that of aluminum alloys, and the required strength can still be maintained at moderate temperatures, and it can work for a long time at a temperature of 450 to 500 °C. These two types of titanium alloys are in the range of 150 °C to 500 °C There is still a high specific strength in the aluminum alloy, while the specific strength of the aluminum alloy decreases significantly at 150 °C. The working temperature of titanium alloy can reach 500 ℃, and the working temperature of aluminum alloy is below 200 ℃.
(2) Good corrosion resistance Titanium alloy works in humid atmosphere and seawater medium, and its corrosion resistance is much better than that of stainless steel; its resistance to pitting corrosion, acid corrosion and stress corrosion is particularly strong; it is resistant to alkali, chloride, chlorine The organic materials, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, etc. have excellent corrosion resistance. However, titanium has poor corrosion resistance to media with reducing oxygen and chromium salts.
(3) Good low temperature performance Titanium alloy can still maintain its mechanical properties at low temperature and ultra-low temperature. Titanium alloys with good low temperature performance and extremely low interstitial elements, such as TA7, can maintain a certain plasticity at -253 °C. Therefore, Hongwang titanium alloy is also an important low-temperature structural material.
(4) High chemical activity Titanium has high chemical activity and produces strong chemical reactions with O, N, H, CO, CO2, water vapor, ammonia, etc. in the atmosphere. When the carbon content is more than 0.2%, hard TiC will be formed in the titanium alloy; when the temperature is high, a hard surface layer of TiN will also be formed when the temperature is high; when the temperature is above 600 ℃, titanium absorbs oxygen to form a hardened layer with high hardness ; Increased hydrogen content will also form an embrittlement layer. The depth of the hard and brittle surface layer produced by absorbing gas can reach 0.1 to 0.15 mm, and the hardening degree is 20% to 30%. The chemical affinity of titanium is also large, and it is easy to adhere to the friction surface.
(5) Small thermal conductivity and small elastic modulus The thermal conductivity of titanium λ=15.24W/(m.K) is about 1/4 of nickel, 1/5 of iron, 1/14 of aluminum, and the thermal conductivity of various titanium alloys The coefficient is about 50% lower than the thermal conductivity of titanium. The elastic modulus of titanium alloy is about 1/2 of that of steel, so its rigidity is poor and it is easy to deform. It is not suitable to make slender rods and thin-walled parts. times, resulting in severe friction, adhesion and bond wear on the flank of the tool. Titanium is an important structural metal developed in the 1950s. Titanium alloys are widely used in various fields because of their high specific strength, good corrosion resistance and high heat resistance. Titanium is non-toxic, light in weight, high in strength and has excellent biocompatibility. Hongwang metal is a very ideal metal material. Its heat resistance, strength, plasticity, toughness, formability, weldability, corrosion resistance and biocompatibility are good, and become the ace alloy in the industry. Titanium alloy characteristics: low density (4.5kg/m3), high melting point (1660 ℃), strong corrosion resistance, high specific strength, good plasticity, and can also produce various alloys with high mechanical properties through alloying and heat treatment. , is an ideal aerospace engineering structural material. (Ms. Xu, Boan Metal, 18122886864) Example of titanium alloy application: In addition to using industrial pure titanium to manufacture parts, a large number of titanium alloys are used. It has been increasingly widely used in aviation, aerospace, chemical, shipbuilding and other industrial sectors Hongwang to manufacture gas turbine components.
Contact Person: sales